Website Accessibility Statement
Last Updated: May 2, 2018 Leaf Group is committed to providing an accessible website. We have made best efforts to implement the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA, as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Our conformance only extends to pages within this domain. If you find a part of the website that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG or are having difficulty getting the information you need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website includes the following accessibility features:
- We provide text alternatives for non-text content
- We provide captions for videos with audio
- The website’s information and relationships have a logical structure
- The website is accessible by keyboard only
- The pages have clear headings and labels
- Although we work to make every page accessible to users we cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA.
- We cannot ensure the conformance of third party plug-ins and widgets. As such we do not claim full site-wide conformance, instead some pages have partial conformance as defined by WCAG Level AA.
- We chose to use the WCAG guidelines for conformance, as suggested by the Department of Justice in Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act. However, this website is not Section 508 compliant.